The First JCRAC (UK), 2009
No. of delegates: 40
No attended: 40
- Very well organised, felt very welcome and no problem for a consultant of 12 years standing to ask stupid questions
- I think all anatomy should be finished in half day by reducing the movement. Remaining halfday should be given to ultrasound technology because understanding the technology is the major part of the workshop
- The virtual anatomy was very interesting
- Many congratulations for conducting such a good course, many thanks to Durham University and to companies etc
- Excellent course, extremely good value for money, exotic venue ... congratulations for
organising such a wonderful event.
- Small group teaching was very good, thoroughly enjoyed it and learn't lots
- Perfect day
- All faculty knowledgeable and approachable.
- A very good day. It was very useful having the anatomists in our group, as they were an excellent resource to utilise during the scanning.
- A superb course and very well organised. The speakers were all excellent and I thoroughly
enjoyed the course.
- This was the best workshop that I have attended in years. I learned so much. Thank you
for all the effort you all put into this.